Tyla and Ayra Starr are up for Best New Artist at the 2023 Soul Train Awards
A rising global music superstar, Tyla has received a nomination for the 2019 Soul Train Awards.
The “Water” singer will compete for the Best New Artist award alongside Ayra Starr, Ambré, Coco Jones, Doechii, Flo, Fridayy, and Wanmor. This is also Starr’s first appearance.
‘Water,’ Tyla’s current song, is creating ripples throughout the world and swiftly ascending various charts.
The song had three million views on Spotify in three days after its release, and the musical sensation was also named Most Stylish Performing Artist at the SA Style Awards last month.
She’s also been a prominent guest on various talk shows including the award-winning ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’.
- Boney M – Feliz Navidad
- Kamo Mphela – Dalie Ft. Khalil Harrison, Tyler ICU & Baby S.O.N
- Shaunmusiq, Ftears & Daliwonga – Howa You ft. Myztro & XDuppy
- Emtee – Roll Up (Remix) ft. Wizkid, AKA
- DJ Maphorisa & Kabza De Small – Sponono ft. Wizkid, Burna Boy, Cassper Nyovest
- DJ Tarico & Burna Boy – Yaba Buluku (Remix) ft. Preck, Nelson Tivane
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan(Remix) ft Sun-EL Musician
- Tyla – Water
- Young Stunna ft Nkulee 501 & Skroef28 – Umsebenzi
- Stixx – Test of Time Ft. Jay Sax & Zwayetoven
- Stixx – Msamaria ft Baby S.O.N & Mzizi
- Stixx – Autumn Leaves ft Kelvin Momo, Xolani Guitars & Jay Sax
- Stixx – Malume ft Nvcho
- Stixx – Carribean 7 Colours ft Zwayetoven