Prince Kaybee – Insurance ft. King Monada
Insurance by Prince Kaybee & King Monada
King Monada’s newest song, “Insurance,” features a collaboration between South African DJ and record producer Prince Kaybee.
In order to catch up with Monada, Prince Kaybee drove from Johannesburg to Limpopo, South Africa. Last year, they finally recorded this song.
The 24-track “The 4th Republic” album by Prince Kaybee contains the song “Insurance,” which is from his fourth studio album.
Additionally, the album “The 4th Republic” promises cameos from King Monada, Black Motion, Lady Zamar, Ami Faku, and many others.
The artist compares the ultimate sound to a breath of fresh air because it combines the dynamic tempo and intensity of afrobeat with the percussive and electronic vibes of electronic dance music.
It would also be beneficial if you did not overlook this fantastic smash song.
If you enjoy great music, you should definitely add this song to your collection.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Boney M – Feliz Navidad
- Kamo Mphela – Dalie Ft. Khalil Harrison, Tyler ICU & Baby S.O.N
- Shaunmusiq, Ftears & Daliwonga – Howa You ft. Myztro & XDuppy
- Emtee – Roll Up (Remix) ft. Wizkid, AKA
- DJ Maphorisa & Kabza De Small – Sponono ft. Wizkid, Burna Boy, Cassper Nyovest
- DJ Tarico & Burna Boy – Yaba Buluku (Remix) ft. Preck, Nelson Tivane
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan(Remix) ft Sun-EL Musician
- Tyla – Water
- Rowlene – Would You Like That
- Rowlene has released her Christmas EP ‘Santa’s Baby.’
- Despite a losing streak, Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City will win the Premier League
- FIA STARTS AN INQUIRY INTO MERCEDES’ ‘CONFLICT OF INTEREST’
- PREMIER LEAGUE ANNOUNCES $8.45 billion record. DOMESTIC TV TV DEAL
- THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY PASSES A BILL THAT WILL CREATE A PERMANENT BODY FOR ID WITHIN THE NPA