HOLLY REY – SLOW DOWN FT BLXCKIE
SLOW DOWN by HOLLY REY & BLXCKIE
Holly Rey’s new song “Slow Down” follows his earlier project “Unconditional EP” and is her first release of the year.
To create a sound that seems like a breath of fresh air, the musician combines the fast tempo and intensity of music with the percussion and electronic vibes of electronic dance entertainment.
These talented musicians give some intense rhymes that will leave you wanting more, all while showcasing their unique talents.
The song is about the big-boy lifestyle, and its main themes are popularity, flexing, and cruising.
The melody of the tune seems like something listeners would like and want to dance to. This song is a must-listen for fans of African music because each artist brings something unique to the mix, combining creativity and passion.
It is worthy of praise for its production and mixing that the First-class mix brought Fiokee’s guitar to the forefront.
It is also important to note that this is an excellent blockbuster.
In conclusion, this unique piece of work is a huge hit that you ought to have in your collection if you value quality music.
Listen and share your thoughts below:
- Kamo Mphela – Dalie
- Kabza De Small – Imithandazo ft. Mthunzi, Young Stunna, DJ Maphorisa, Sizwe Alakine & Umthakathi Kush
- Harry Cane, Master KG & Dj LaTimmy – Dubula
- Enox Mantano – Bring Me Back (Bootleg)
- Dj Maphorisa – iBeer ft Omit ST, XDuppy, TmanXpress, Madumane & Toss
- Tyler ICU – Mnike (Shimza Remix) Ft. Tumelo.za, Shimza, DJ Maphorisa, Nandipha808, Ceeka RSA & Tyron Dee
- Black Coffee – LaLaLa ft. Usher
- Major League DJz – Margaret ft. Victony
- Fanzo – Impumelelo ft. Kabza De Small & Young Stunna
- Lowbassdjy – Jexco
- DJ Tomer, Ricardo Gi & Fanzo – Heartbreak (VooDoo Tribe Mix)