Busta 929 – Sivajola ft. Almighty & Lolo SA
Sivajola by Busta 929 & Almighty & Lolo SA
South African music singer, Busta 929 has released another fantastic tune titled “Sivajola.”
The Zulu phrase ‘Sivajola’ means “We are dating.” Almighty & Lolo SA, two great singers, provide vocal aid to the singer.
Furthermore, the love-themed song is included in his most recent release, ‘Undisputed’ Vol 3, which has 16 outstanding songs.
The project includes 16 songs and features Lady Du and Nobantu Vilakazi, Bontle, Dinky Kunene, Zwesh SA, Mafidzodzo Lolo Sa, and Xavi Yentin.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Boney M – Feliz Navidad
- Kamo Mphela – Dalie Ft. Khalil Harrison, Tyler ICU & Baby S.O.N
- Shaunmusiq, Ftears & Daliwonga – Howa You ft. Myztro & XDuppy
- Emtee – Roll Up (Remix) ft. Wizkid, AKA
- DJ Maphorisa & Kabza De Small – Sponono ft. Wizkid, Burna Boy, Cassper Nyovest
- DJ Tarico & Burna Boy – Yaba Buluku (Remix) ft. Preck, Nelson Tivane
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan(Remix) ft Sun-EL Musician
- Tyla – Water
- TimAdeep – Define Tempo Podtape BRODUCER Mix
- JUNIOR DE ROCKA – SIYAPHESHEYA FT. JUNIOR DE ROCKA
- Kweyama Brothers – Asambeni
- Rowlene – Would You Like That
- Rowlene has released her Christmas EP ‘Santa’s Baby.’
- Despite a losing streak, Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City will win the Premier League