AmaZulu striker Bonginkosi Ntuli died two months after his wedding
Bonginkosi Ntuli, a striker for AmaZulu FC, has died at the age of 32.
The footballer died shortly after marrying the club’s CEO, Sinenjabulo Zungu, at an extravagant wedding ceremony in September.
Sandile Zungu, the club’s owner and president, is Zungu’s daughter.
It was reported on Sunday that Bonginkosi died of cancer.
“It is with a very heavy heart that we inform you of the untimely passing of our beloved center-forward and loyal servant, Bonginkosi Ntuli,” the club said in a statement.
“Ntuli was (very recently) diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer, which metastasized and ultimately led to his death at the Midlands Medical Centre Private Hospital in Pietermaritzburg this afternoon.”
“May his beautiful soul rest in eternal peace. The club requests privacy and patience be granted to his family and friends at this difficult time. Further announcements will be made in due course.”
CLUB STATEMENT pic.twitter.com/rSVtX0n85T
— AmaZulu FC (@AmaZuluFootball) November 5, 2023
- Boney M – Feliz Navidad
- Kamo Mphela – Dalie Ft. Khalil Harrison, Tyler ICU & Baby S.O.N
- Shaunmusiq, Ftears & Daliwonga – Howa You ft. Myztro & XDuppy
- Emtee – Roll Up (Remix) ft. Wizkid, AKA
- DJ Maphorisa & Kabza De Small – Sponono ft. Wizkid, Burna Boy, Cassper Nyovest
- DJ Tarico & Burna Boy – Yaba Buluku (Remix) ft. Preck, Nelson Tivane
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan(Remix) ft Sun-EL Musician
- Tyla – Water
- The ConCourt rejected Bosa and ICA’s petition to amend the Electoral Amendment Act
- SOUTH AFRICANS WILL PAY THE PRICE IF THE TRANSPORTATION CRISIS IS NOT CHECKED – ECONOMIST
- Uncle Waffles is named Woman of the Year
- Cassper Nyovest declares his commitment to God
- Emtee accuses Musa Khawula of circulating false information regarding his performance
- Killorbeezbeatz – Gym Bell